Sunday, August 9, 2009

LOOK HERE

Just a brief post to catch your eye and say that the August portion of the calendar has been updated...and I'm sure you'll notice that the first event of the month is TOMORROW: the bible study for the gals that starts at 6:30pm. As always, childcare is provided if you need to take advantage of that.

Also, just in case you weren't going to click on the Calendar button over there and see the events planned for this month, I'll go ahead and tell you that we are having a "Sunday School Social" (that sounds very 1950's-ish) on the 22nd. The plan is to meet at a restaurant and then go to the bowling alley and knock down some pins. The alley and food establishment are still up for debate and decision, so if you have a preference or an "if you're eating there then I'm not coming," let me know, and we'll be sure to avoid that place.

So mark your calendars and when I call and ask you if you're coming, don't tell me you scheduled a last minute shawl-knitting party with your Auntie Melba and Grandma Frances because you didn't know of our plans - I won't buy that excuse. Hope to see you tonight at church!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so is it still hot wings and beer??

Anonymous said...

no it's fuddruckers and bowling